We have been asked LITERALLY HUNDREDS of times to provide something affordable to help small businesses with Facebook ads.
Introducing… Facebook Ad Account Audits + Recommendations!
In the month of March, we will be auditing 10 businesses, and providing them with a strategy they can use to run their own Facebook ads. We have decided to offer this as an affordable DIY option, instead of paying us to run ads for you.
What will you get exactly? Firstly, we will assess your business, audit your business Facebook Ads account (if you have one) and then provide you with recommendations, and whatWhat website platform do you use? we would do if we took over your account.
This means that you are getting our knowledge of what to do next, but not paying us to implement it. You can implement it yourself!
We are providing this service to you, for just $595. If you were to pay us to implement this month of work it would be $1990+… This is the cheapest option by far.
- Analyse your business and goals
- Audit your Facebook Ads (if you have any)
- Research and define your audience
- Provide a report of any changes we think you need to make to your business, funnel or website
- Provide recommendations on what we would do next for your Facebook Ads strategy (to either fix your current ads or where to begin)
This is good for you if…
- You have an eCommerce business, and want to get more sales through ads
- You are running ads, and want to improve or haven’t run ads, but are ready to start
- You wish you could get an agency to run your ads, but can’t afford it yet
- You are capable of implementing recommendations yourself
This may not be ideal for…
- Early day startups with no sales or data
- Service-based businesses
- Lead generation ad campaigns
- Someone who could not use Facebook Ads themselves
What if I haven’t started with Facebook Ads?
That’s ok! We will tell you what we would do if we were starting fresh with your business.
Is this suitable for startups?
If you have just started your business and have had very minimal sales, this product might not be for you.